Tradie Portable Food Warmer
Estimated delivery time through Australia Post*
* Estimates based on metro locations in Australia, regional locations may take longer. Please note that unexpected dalays due to COVID-19 may occur through the postal service, however your item will be dispatched from Sydney within a 24 hour business day period.
On-site all day with no access to power? Driving from job to job with no time to stop? Still enjoy a hot midday meal to keep you fuelled for the afternoon. Leave your Yepsy Food Warmer in the car attached to your power tool battery while you're working on site.
In this kit you get:
1. An innovative heating plate for re-heating cooked food using 12v of power. With a single setting that stops heating above 95°, so your food won't dry out or burn.
2. A bag made to fit the heating plate with room for morning and afternoon snacks.
3. A cigarette lighter socket to DC connector.
4. A power tool adapter with a USB socket to charge your phone and a DC output that converts voltage for use with the heating plate.
*battery not included
Bag: 26 x 26 x 21cm
Plate: 20.5 x 15.5cm
Cord length: 1.25m
Weight: 0.95 Kg
Heat Plate Power
Volts: 12 DC
Makita: For use with 18v lithium ion batteries with a minimum of 3Ah.
Dewalt: For use with 18v or 20v lithium ion batteries with a minimum of 5Ah.
Milwaukee: For use with 18v lithium ion batteries with a minimum of 3Ah.
Battery Power Consumption
Generally a 3Ah 18 Volt power tool battery will heat for 1 hour which is enough to warm 1 meal from the storage compartment and sometimes a snack as well. A 5Ah 18 Volt battery is recommended for a frozen meal.
Find the Perfect Tradie Lunchbox Designed for Your Convenience
At Yepsy, we've created a product that is more than your average tradie lunch box. This pack isn't just a simple insulated container that can only keep your food warm or cold for a short period before it reaches an unsatisfying room temperature. After seeing how many tradies struggle to pack a delicious, nutritious lunch that leaves them ready for the latter half of the day, we set to work on designing a better solution. The result is our personal electrically-powered food warmer, perfect for any hardworking tradie who is always on the go. Created to draw power from different sources based on your circumstances, you can trust that your food will be warm and ready for you as soon as the time comes to take a break.
What You Should Know About Our Electric Pie Warmer
What makes this product so unique, and how is it any better than the traditional lunch box, or just using a microwave? A quick look at the unique features and the versatility of our pie warmer will make it clear that we have something new and different for you. Here's what to know:
- It's easy to power. Simply plug in to your car battery via the cigarette lighter outlet or power port, and your thermal bag heating element switches on automatically.
- We've innovated a power conversion system to enable you to run the heating plate from a power tool battery. Choose a converter appropriate for your brand, such as DeWalt, and warm your food every day.
- You can warm from frozen, wrap food in foil, or simply slide your container of leftovers into the bag. The options are almost limitless.
Keeping your food warm without drying it out is a challenge even for the tradie who has years of experience in lunch prep. Why should it be harder than setting up your food in a warmer and getting back to the job?
The Benefits of Using a Personal Food Warmer from Yepsy
Now that we've covered how our product works, it's worth considering the unique advantages it affords its users, too. What are some of the best benefits of warming up your food in a Yepsy lunch bag?
- Enjoy food that is hot and ready for you to eat as soon as your lunch break starts. Set up your food before work begins, then come back to a delicious meal later.
- Our bag is perfect for others besides tradies. Campers and boaties alike will find it is the ideal solution for heating food "on the go" without the need for making a fire or using a flameless heater.
- Save money regularly by eating the food you bring to work, rather than eating out frequently. With some dietary changes, your investment could pay for itself in food savings quickly.
Why Yepsy is a Cost-Effective Option for a 12v Pie Warmer
Whether you're hungry on the job, planning to go on a camping trip, or preparing to launch your boat, our food warmers are the ideal addition to your kit. Leave memories of cold food behind and enjoy gently warmed meals that don't get too hot. Keep things cool when you aren't ready to eat, then enjoy a lunch break with less wasted time and more enjoyable eating. Have questions or concerns before you buy? Contact us now.