Car Food Heater
Enjoy a Hot Midday Meal with a Convenient Car Food Heater
What if you could head back to your work vehicle after a busy morning of hard work, open a car food heater, and enjoy a wonderfully warm lunch? There are often limited reasonable solutions out there for having an enjoyable meal at lunchtime on the job. Leaving the job site to find a bite to eat often isn't an option if you want to stick to the schedule and deliver a superior customer experience. That's not to mention that packing in your lunch is more cost-effective in the long term. At Yepsy, we recognised that tradies everywhere struggle daily with where and what to eat. If you're tired of cold and disappointing meals, our unique portable food warmer for the car is precisely what you need. What's this all about, you ask? Read on to discover more.
Problems a Car Food Warmer from Yepsy Addresses
We developed this unique product because we encountered too many frustrating problems, merely trying to have a proper lunch break. With those issues in mind, we designed and prototyped our product to address them directly. Some of the problems we tackled include:
- Wasted time spent driving around looking for a place to buy food or standing in a queue for your two minutes at the microwave.
- Food that is too hot or too cold by the time you're ready to eat. Food that is too hot may become unpleasant to eat, while a lunchbox that leaves you with tepid treats won't do much for a healthy appetite at all.
- No easy way to keep your food warm on the go. We created our solution to work within vehicles or wherever you happen to be, so there is no need to worry about the inability to warm your food.
The Benefits of the Yepsy Heated Lunch Box For Your Car
Aside from solving the problems above, we also wanted to provide our customers with some clear benefits — good reasons to choose to invest in our food warmer. What are a few of the key advantages our products bring to the table for you?
- A simple solution that self-regulates the heating element to avoid over-warming your food. With an auto-shutoff temperature at 95°C, our heating plate achieves a consistent 80°C warmth inside the lunchbox.
- Versatile power options. Run your warming element off your car battery with a cigarette lighter converter or use one of our 12v conversion kits to hook it up to the battery for your power tools. In either case, you'll have a hot lunch in no time.
- Strong enough to heat food from a frozen state. While you'll need to allow about two hours to heat most frozen items, that's plenty of time for you to get work done in the morning.
Tips Regarding Our Mobile Food Warmers for the Car
Ready to get started and order one of our products? We have some helpful tips and tricks for you to keep in mind to ensure you can make the most of your warmer. For the best results, remember these tips:
- Use flat bottom containers to maximise the surface area in contact with the heating pad. Plastic containers are OK, but you can also use glass and stainless steel depending on what you have at hand.
- Only transport liquid foods, such as soups and stews, in sturdy, airtight containers. To avoid any spillage, always check your lids and keep your bag in a secure position, especially if you'll be travelling over rough terrain.
- Wait about five minutes after unplugging your heating element before packing away the lunchbox. This will give the unit enough time to fully cool down for safe storage.
With an idea originally conceived in 2017, Yepsy began as the idea of one person. Just like many others with busy workdays, we knew how challenging it was to maintain a healthy diet on the job. Today, after working hard on many prototypes, we're proud to deliver one of the most unique solutions for a food warmer portable enough for car usage. With fast shipping, products remain eligible for return up to 90 days after purchase — but we're sure you'll love the experience of using your new heated lunch box.
Shop now, or contact us with your questions.