Battery Powered Food Warmer
Enjoy All Your Meals Warm with Our Battery Powered Food Warmer
If you no longer want to settle for cold meals at work, our battery-powered food warmer provides the perfect solution to your problem. Our product is ideal for tradies who spend days working in remote areas, but also for campers, travellers, and anyone else looking for a convenient way to heat their food. Choose Yepsy and enjoy warm food anywhere, anytime.
Commonly Asked Questions from Clients Who Wanted a Battery Operated Food Warmer
Here are some questions from our clients who bought a battery-powered heated lunch box from us:
- How much drain should I expect on my vehicle’s battery when using this? We calculated consumption to around 36 watts per hour. To put this into perspective, we had a unit plugged into a 120A Deep Cycle Battery for a whole day, and it barely drained the battery by 20 percent.
- How many amps does the heating plate draw? At a standard 12v current, the plate will draw 2.6 amps. This can go up to 3 amps if the voltage fluctuates to 14v, but it depends entirely on the vehicle.
- Do you have power converters available? You will never need a power converter to use it with a vehicle, but we do sell power tool converters that allow you to plug the unit into an 18v battery.
Tips Regarding Effectively Using Our Battery Powered Heated Lunch Box
If you want to get the most out of your battery-operated food warmer, simply follow these useful tips:
- Since this is a portable device, it will naturally take a little longer than conventional heating methods. Switch on your heating plate around 30 to 40 minutes before you plan on having your meal for the best results. This duration helps ensure thorough warming throughout the food, regardless of density.
- Use the right size containers with the product. The heating plate is a 20.5cm x 15.5cm device, so any containers with a flat surface up to that size should work perfectly. A 1-litre rectangular container or a 750nl round container usually works best.
- Give the plate enough time to cool off before you take your food out - usually around three to five minutes. Do not worry, though, as the insulated bag will let the plate cool off while keeping the air inside warm, so your food will not lose any heat in the process.
Why Trust Us When You Need a Battery Operated Food Warmer
We pride ourselves on understanding the needs of our audience. Our product went through various tests done by tradies. We realised they were super happy with our product which meant that we had achieved our goal and that we could finally make the lunchtime of all tradies that much better. If you encounter any serious issues with the product, we do offer refunds according to Australian Consumer Law.
Whether you no longer want cold meals or whether you want another excellent tool amongst your camping gear, our battery-powered heated lunch box is the ideal solution. Call us today and ensure you never have to have a cold meal again.