Tradie Portable Food Warmer
Estimated delivery time through Australia Post*
* Estimates based on metro locations in Australia, regional locations may take longer. Please note that unexpected dalays due to COVID-19 may occur through the postal service, however your item will be dispatched from Sydney within a 24 hour business day period.
On-site all day with no access to power? Driving from job to job with no time to stop? Still enjoy a hot midday meal to keep you fuelled for the afternoon. Leave your Yepsy Food Warmer in the car attached to your power tool battery while you're working on site.
In this kit you get:
1. An innovative heating plate for re-heating cooked food using 12v of power. With a single setting that stops heating above 95°, so your food won't dry out or burn.
2. A bag made to fit the heating plate with room for morning and afternoon snacks.
3. A cigarette lighter socket to DC connector.
4. A power tool adapter with a USB socket to charge your phone and a DC output that converts voltage for use with the heating plate.
*battery not included
Bag: 26 x 26 x 21cm
Plate: 20.5 x 15.5cm
Cord length: 1.25m
Weight: 0.95 Kg
Heat Plate Power
Volts: 12 DC
Makita: For use with 18v lithium ion batteries with a minimum of 3Ah.
Dewalt: For use with 18v or 20v lithium ion batteries with a minimum of 5Ah.
Milwaukee: For use with 18v lithium ion batteries with a minimum of 3Ah.
Battery Power Consumption
Generally a 3Ah 18 Volt power tool battery will heat for 1 hour which is enough to warm 1 meal from the storage compartment and sometimes a snack as well. A 5Ah 18 Volt battery is recommended for a frozen meal.